Looking to win $500 in Taco Bell’s TellTheBell survey? Here’s everything you need to know.
TellTheBell.com is Taco Bell’s customer satisfaction survey that gives guests a chance to provide feedback on their last visit. In return, participants can enter the TellTheBell sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 cash. No purchase or survey is required to enter.
This guide will share step-by-step instructions to complete the TellTheBell survey online. Also, read how to get the survey code from your receipt and what kind of questions Taco Bell asks.
Also covered are details about the TellTheBell sweepstakes rules, eligibility, odds, and how to enter without the survey. Get information on the Taco Bell customer service contact for complaints and compliments. Locate Taco Bell restaurants near you using the store locator.
TellTheBell.com – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Company Name||Taco Bell|
|Available Languages||English, Spanish|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win $500 cash (4 winners per month)|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited days after purchase|
|Survey Length||Approx 3-5 minutes|
|Entry Limit||1 per person per month|
|Entry Method||Online survey or mail-in|
Before proceeding with the survey, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria. Please make sure you fulfil the necessary requirements before completing the survey.
TellTheBell Survey Requirements
- You must be 18 years or older to take the survey.
- Purchase is required to get a survey code, but no purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Limit one sweepstakes entry per household per month.
Let Taco Bell know about your recent visit for a chance to win $500 cash! Follow these simple steps to complete the TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
How to Complete the TellTheBell.com Customer Satisfaction Survey
Step 1: Go to www.tellthebell.com and select your language.
Step 2: Enter the 7-digit survey code from your receipt.
Be honest and try to answer all the questions about your experience at Taco Bell.
Provide your contact information at the end (optional).
Once you provide all the answers, click on submit to complete the Tell the Bell survey.
You’ll automatically be entered into the $500 sweepstakes when you submit it. There are four $500 prizes awarded monthly.
Here are the questions that you will be asked in the survey:
- How likely are you to recommend Taco Bell to a friend?
- How would you rate the quality of the food?
- How would you rate the service?
- How would you rate the atmosphere?
- What did you like most about your experience at Taco Bell?
- What could Taco Bell improve on?
Additional TellTheBell Survey Facts:
- No receipt? You can enter by mail with your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Random sweepstakes drawings are held monthly.
- TellTheBell survey is optional to enter sweepstakes
- Winners contacted via email or phone
- Cash prize delivered via check
Taco Bell contact details
- Taco Bell Headquarters: Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Taco Bell Website: www.tacobell.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacobell
- Twitter(X): https://twitter.com/tacobell
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tacobell/
Taco Bell Customer Service Hours
- Monday-Sunday: 7 am-2 am CT
FAQs – Taco Bell Survey
The TellTheBell.com survey is a way for Taco Bell to get feedback from their customers about their services and food quality at Taco Bell.
First, you can help Taco Bell improve their restaurants by providing feedback. Second, you can enter to win a $500 cash prize.
To take the TellTheBell.com survey, you will need to visit the TellTheBell.com website and enter the code from your receipt. If you do not have a receipt, you can still take the survey using your name, email address, and date of visit.
It will take about 3-5 minutes to complete the TellTheBell.com survey.
The $500 cash prize in the TellTheBell.com survey is awarded to four randomly selected winners each month.